Prices are calculated per audio minute.
It takes a good transcriptionist approximately 3 to 4 minutes to type each audio minute.
For example, a 60-minute dictation would take approximately 180 to 240 minutes to type (based on good quality, clear recordings).
We charge 90p per audio minute. For example, 60 minutes of dictation would cost £54.00.
For urgent jobs, needed the same day, add 10p per minute.
Copy typing is charged at £8.00 per 1000 words from typescript and £10.00 per 1000 words from handwritten script. (Based on clear, legible handwriting).
- Our costs include for very careful proofreading by an experienced legal secretary prior to dispatch.
- Add 10p/ minute for verbatim.
- Add 10p/ minute for 1:1 interviews.
- Add 30p/ minute for multiple participant interviews.
- Document amendments, general word processing, document distribution, posting, spreadsheets, data entry, presentations, schedules, brochures and administration £15.00 per hour.
- Using a customer’s own email system via Citrix or similar remote access system £15.00 per hour.
- Short recordings or documents will be charged at a minimum of £5.00 due to administration costs.
- These costs are based on clear, easy to understand recordings.
- Same day service is subject to availability.
- We would be pleased to negotiate preferential rates based on higher volumes of work.
- Please call to discuss your requirements or request an estimate.
- The easiest way to get started is by using the PayPal button to buy credit on our website then just send us your document.
- Alternatively, you can request an estimate and we will send you a PayPal invoice for the quoted amount.
- We also offer credit facilities to regular customers with higher volumes of work.
- VAT is not applicable.